Vote set on Acacia Country Club sale | News
Acacia Country Club shareholders are scheduled to vote tonight on a proposed $14.75 million sale to a nonprofit conservation group.
Conservation Fund uses private funds to preserve land. A shopping center and offices have been among proposed uses for the 160 acres of green space on Cedar Road in Lyndhurst.
If shareholders grant approval, the Conservation Fund would have 90 days to close the deal.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Red Lobster & LongHorn Steakhouse Provide Black Friday/Cyber Monday Savings!
- THE SANTALAND DIARIES returns to PlayhouseSquare Dec 5 - 22
- Thieves target historical church in Cleveland Heights
- Four indicted in Cleveland Heights Charter School fraud
- Cuyahoga County Councilman Julian Rogers to resign from County Council