S. Euclid teenage murder suspect in court | News
SOUTH EUCLID, OH (WOIO)- The teenage boy accused of murdering a 65-year-old South Euclid woman is due in court today.
Jacqueline Gavorski was found dead in her driveway on Ardmore earlier this month.
Police say the teen hit Gavorski with a piece of concrete and stole her purse.
The teen is charged with murder and aggravated robbery.
According to police, this was a random act of violence and the suspect did not now the victim.
Gavorski's purse and the concrete were left at the scene.
The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner has ruled that Gavorski died from blunt force trauma to the head.
"It's horrifying that somebody could do that to somebody that wonderful...I mean it's just a real tragedy," says neighbor D.J. Dohanyos.
Copyright 2012 WOIO. All rights reserved
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Suspects on the run after robbing Fifth Thirds in Cleveland Heights
- Red Lobster & LongHorn Steakhouse Provide Black Friday/Cyber Monday Savings!
- THE SANTALAND DIARIES returns to PlayhouseSquare Dec 5 - 22
- Thieves target historical church in Cleveland Heights
- Four indicted in Cleveland Heights Charter School fraud